Podcast Interview With Michael Kulczycki of Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program: Preparing for Accreditation
Michael Kulczycki, executive director for The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program, addresses five questions pertaining to the topics of ambulatory surgery centers preparing for accreditation and the importance of a "ready to go" list.
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
Learn more about The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program at www.jointcommission.org/accreditation/ambulatory_healthcare.aspx. You can contact Michael directly at email@example.com or by calling (630) 792-5290.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Medicare colonoscopy reimbursement cuts could impact GI in 2016 & beyond
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations