Podcast Interview With Michael Kulczycki of Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program: Preparing for Accreditation
Michael Kulczycki, executive director for The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program, addresses five questions pertaining to the topics of ambulatory surgery centers preparing for accreditation and the importance of a "ready to go" list.
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
Learn more about The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program at www.jointcommission.org/accreditation/ambulatory_healthcare.aspx. You can contact Michael directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (630) 792-5290.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"