Podcast Interview With Michael Kulczycki of Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program: Preparing for Accreditation
Michael Kulczycki, executive director for The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program, addresses five questions pertaining to the topics of ambulatory surgery centers preparing for accreditation and the importance of a "ready to go" list.
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
Learn more about The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program at www.jointcommission.org/accreditation/ambulatory_healthcare.aspx. You can contact Michael directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (630) 792-5290.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes