Podcast Interview With Michael Kulczycki of Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program: Preparing for Accreditation
Michael Kulczycki, executive director for The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program, addresses five questions pertaining to the topics of ambulatory surgery centers preparing for accreditation and the importance of a "ready to go" list.
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
Learn more about The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program at www.jointcommission.org/accreditation/ambulatory_healthcare.aspx. You can contact Michael directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (630) 792-5290.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center