Podcast Interview With Michael Kulczycki of Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program: Preparing for Accreditation
Michael Kulczycki, executive director for The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program, addresses five questions pertaining to the topics of ambulatory surgery centers preparing for accreditation and the importance of a "ready to go" list.
To download this recording as an mp3, click here.
Learn more about The Joint Commission's Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program at www.jointcommission.org/accreditation/ambulatory_healthcare.aspx. You can contact Michael directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (630) 792-5290.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare
- What will the payer marketplace look like in 2017? 5 statistics
- St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points