Pocono Medical Center Achieves Joint Commission Accreditation
The 231-bed hospital underwent an unannounced on-site survey in March. The hospital's accredited status signifies the organization met standards of care specific to the needs of patients, including infection control and prevention, leadership and medication management.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Paragon Group to develop MOB, ASC in Florida: 3 things to know
- Dr. Tara Talwar joins St. Anthony's at Tesson Gastroenterology Specialists
- Proposed 2017 budget addresses Medicare coinsurance for screening colonoscopy: 3 quick points
- CMS clarifies final overpayment rule: 5 things to know
- Joint Commission names Dr. Ronald Wyatt patient safety officer — 5 key notes