Pocono Medical Center Achieves Joint Commission Accreditation
The 231-bed hospital underwent an unannounced on-site survey in March. The hospital's accredited status signifies the organization met standards of care specific to the needs of patients, including infection control and prevention, leadership and medication management.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
10 disasters to include in emergency management programsRead Now
- Energy management revenue for healthcare markets expected to hit $2.2B by 2024: 5 key points
- 5 notes about Randy Rutledge joining ICF International
- Medicare deaths, costs and hospitalizations down: 5 key notes
- Alliance seeking to repeal 'Cadillac' tax: 5 things to know
- 5 things to know about 'leaky' vaccines strengthening viruses