Pocono Medical Center Achieves Joint Commission Accreditation
The 231-bed hospital underwent an unannounced on-site survey in March. The hospital's accredited status signifies the organization met standards of care specific to the needs of patients, including infection control and prevention, leadership and medication management.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS to unveil 1st all-payer ACO in Vermont in 2017 — 6 things to know
- Healthcare stakeholders play the blame game over drug prices: 5 things to know
- Tenet shares plummet 4.2% — 4 takeaways
- 4 key notes on Merritt Healthcare's spinoff focused on M&A activity
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights