Patient Safety Tools: 10 Influenza Posters From the Department of Veteran Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has developed numerous free, downloadable posters which provide information on seasonal flu and flu prevention.
To help your organization raise flu awareness among your clinical staff and patients, here are links to download 10 different VA-developed posters. You may print them on 8.5" x 11" paper using a standard office printer and hang them throughout your organization. Note: Posters are organized by target audience, and links to posters are named based on the core message of the poster. All are in PDF format.
For clinical staff
8. Cold vs. Flu
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on the Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Global healthcare information systems market to reach $75B: 4 takeaways
- AmSurg physician services' revenue up 46%, Nobilis Q1 revenue hits $13.4M & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 30 things for ASC leaders to know for May
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways