Patient Safety Tools: 10 Influenza Posters From the Department of Veteran Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has developed numerous free, downloadable posters which provide information on seasonal flu and flu prevention.
To help your organization raise flu awareness among your clinical staff and patients, here are links to download 10 different VA-developed posters. You may print them on 8.5" x 11" paper using a standard office printer and hang them throughout your organization. Note: Posters are organized by target audience, and links to posters are named based on the core message of the poster. All are in PDF format.
For clinical staff
8. Cold vs. Flu
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on the Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 statistics on urologist compensation
- A growing trend: 8 key statistics on private insurance exchanges
- APEX honors Iowa City Ambulatory Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- 4 key facts on HealthCare.gov's consumer privacy protections updates
- SCA acquires 7 facilities in Q2 2015, HCA shares fall 0.03% & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies