Patient Safety Tool: Universal Protocol Poster From Joint Commission
The Joint Commission has provided a free, downloadable poster addressing the Universal Protocol for preventing wrong site, wrong procedure and wrong person surgery.
The poster is available as PDFs in English and Spanish. The Joint Commission also provides the artwork files for both versions, which require Mac QuarkXPress.
Visit the The Joint Commission website to download the poster for use in your facility. To download the English PDF version, click the image. To download the other versions, click their respective links.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test