Patient Safety Tool: Universal Protocol Poster From Joint Commission
The Joint Commission has provided a free, downloadable poster addressing the Universal Protocol for preventing wrong site, wrong procedure and wrong person surgery.
The poster is available as PDFs in English and Spanish. The Joint Commission also provides the artwork files for both versions, which require Mac QuarkXPress.
Visit the The Joint Commission website to download the poster for use in your facility. To download the English PDF version, click the image. To download the other versions, click their respective links.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 24 statistics on ASC company management fees
- 8 pharma companies doubled lobbying spend in Q1
- Envision Healthcare creates new physician services arm; Nobilis expects 2017 adjusted EBTIDA to hit $45M & more — 4 ASC company key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights