Patient Safety Tool: Universal Protocol Poster From Joint Commission
The Joint Commission has provided a free, downloadable poster addressing the Universal Protocol for preventing wrong site, wrong procedure and wrong person surgery.
The poster is available as PDFs in English and Spanish. The Joint Commission also provides the artwork files for both versions, which require Mac QuarkXPress.
Visit the The Joint Commission website to download the poster for use in your facility. To download the English PDF version, click the image. To download the other versions, click their respective links.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC Institute names 2014 awards for ambulatory QI programsRead Now
- 10 key traits of innovative leaders
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional to open $26M surgical pavilion
- Dr. Sonia Kupfer meets with National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Newman Regional Health to acquire $345k endoscopy system
- Doherty & Associates acquires Medical Billing Management