Patient Safety Tool: Transitions of Care Checklist
The National Transitions of Care Coalition Advisory Task Force has published a free, downloadable transitions of care checklist.
This checklist provides a detailed description of effective patient transfer between practice settings. This process can help to ensure that patients and their critical medical information are transferred in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Download the NTOCC's transitions of care checklist (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Handoffs:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test