Patient Safety Tool: Transitions of Care Checklist
The National Transitions of Care Coalition Advisory Task Force has published a free, downloadable transitions of care checklist.
This checklist provides a detailed description of effective patient transfer between practice settings. This process can help to ensure that patients and their critical medical information are transferred in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Download the NTOCC's transitions of care checklist (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Handoffs:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Eva Liang Opens Center for Sight in Las Vegas
- EndoChoice's Fuse System Earns FDA 510(k) Clearance, Increases Adenoma Detection by 71%
- Dr. Andrew Rhim Receives AGA Digestive Cancer Award, $40k Grant
- NIAHO & DNV Healthcare Accredits Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- The Conversion of an ASC to an HOPD – the Key Issues, the Pros and Cons and the Process