Patient Safety Tool: Time-Out Script Example
Minnesota Hospital Association and the Minnesota Department of Health have developed and provide a free, downloadable time-out script example.
The one-page document provides a five-step approach to performing the time-out. It describes the responsibility of the surgeon, circulator, anesthesia care provider and scrub tech.
Download the time-out script example (doc) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Time-Out:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights