Patient Safety Tool: 'This Is Your Hand Unwashed' Poster
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations.
One such resource is a colorful poster contrasting a normal looking hand to a hand that is unwashed and what different bacteria and diseases could be present on it as a result, along with the message, "This Is Your Hand UNWASHED!"
The poster then provides simple guidance for what to do when washing hands using soap and water or when using alcohol-based hand cleaners.
It ends with the reminder for its staff members to "Wash Your Hands."
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene poster (jpg) for use in your facility.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The Surgery Center of Genesee County achieves accreditationRead Now
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips
- 3 common digital marketing mistakes
- University of Arizona College of Medicine names Dr. Wayne Jacobsen anesthesia department head
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. J. Sumner Bell of Gastroenterology Ltd. of Virginia Beach
- FDA approves generic version of GERD treatment drug