Patient Safety Tool: 'This Is Your Hand Unwashed' Poster
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations.
One such resource is a colorful poster contrasting a normal looking hand to a hand that is unwashed and what different bacteria and diseases could be present on it as a result, along with the message, "This Is Your Hand UNWASHED!"
The poster then provides simple guidance for what to do when washing hands using soap and water or when using alcohol-based hand cleaners.
It ends with the reminder for its staff members to "Wash Your Hands."
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene poster (jpg) for use in your facility.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 abbreviations to avoid from The Joint CommissionRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes