Patient Safety Tool: 'Stop Tuberculosis' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide a poster which describes how tuberculosis is spread and the difference between latent TB infection and TB disease.
The poster, titled "Stop TB," can be ordered from the CDC, along with other TB resources from CDC, by clicking here.
CDC provides a free, downloadable fact sheet which duplicates the poster in a smaller size. The poster is 24 x 18 in. while the fact sheet is 8.5 x 11 in.
Download the "Stop Tuberculosis" (pdf) fact sheet for use in your organization.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC accredits Yorkville Endoscopy — 5 key notesRead Now
- 4 recent orthopedics-driven ASC plans & openings
- Nobilis Healthcares receives $25M loan from GE Capital
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Mark Noar of Endoscopy Microsurgery Associates
- Dr. Michael Camilleri named AGA president: 5 things to know
- URMC GI experts organize advanced endoscopy nursing course: 4 key notes