The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 'Stop Tuberculosis' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide a poster which describes how tuberculosis is spread and the difference between latent TB infection and TB disease.
The poster, titled "Stop TB," can be ordered from the CDC, along with other TB resources from CDC, by clicking here.
CDC provides a free, downloadable fact sheet which duplicates the poster in a smaller size. The poster is 24 x 18 in. while the fact sheet is 8.5 x 11 in.
Download the "Stop Tuberculosis" (pdf) fact sheet for use in your organization.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies