Patient Safety Tool: 'Stop Tuberculosis' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide a poster which describes how tuberculosis is spread and the difference between latent TB infection and TB disease.
The poster, titled "Stop TB," can be ordered from the CDC, along with other TB resources from CDC, by clicking here.
CDC provides a free, downloadable fact sheet which duplicates the poster in a smaller size. The poster is 24 x 18 in. while the fact sheet is 8.5 x 11 in.
Download the "Stop Tuberculosis" (pdf) fact sheet for use in your organization.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in