Patient Safety Tool: 'Stop Tuberculosis' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide a poster which describes how tuberculosis is spread and the difference between latent TB infection and TB disease.
The poster, titled "Stop TB," can be ordered from the CDC, along with other TB resources from CDC, by clicking here.
CDC provides a free, downloadable fact sheet which duplicates the poster in a smaller size. The poster is 24 x 18 in. while the fact sheet is 8.5 x 11 in.
Download the "Stop Tuberculosis" (pdf) fact sheet for use in your organization.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights