Patient Safety Tool: Sterilization Audit Checklist
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Quality Collaboration provides a link to download a free sterilization audit checklist.
The checklist was developed by SPSmedical, and may be used to assess the decontamination area, packaging, sterilization and storage areas, and quality control and record keeping.
The ASC QC notes that while it provides a link to download this tool, it does not endorse any specific product.
Download the SPSmedical sterilization audit checklist (pdf) provided by ASC QC for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Sterilization:Dallas' Parkland Memorial Warned OB/GYN Patients of Possible Contact With Dirty Instruments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test