Patient Safety Tool: Sterile Processing Checklist
The Greater Omaha Chapter of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology provides a free, downloadable sterile processing checklist.
The four-page sterilization standards audit checklist addresses aspects of sterile processing including facility design, decontamination, personnel training, packaging, sterilization, sterile storage and policies & procedures.
Download the sterile processing checklist (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Sterilization:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know