Patient Safety Tool: Sterile Processing Checklist
The Greater Omaha Chapter of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology provides a free, downloadable sterile processing checklist.
The four-page sterilization standards audit checklist addresses aspects of sterile processing including facility design, decontamination, personnel training, packaging, sterilization, sterile storage and policies & procedures.
Download the sterile processing checklist (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Sterilization:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes