Patient Safety Tool: Sterile Processing Checklist
The Greater Omaha Chapter of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology provides a free, downloadable sterile processing checklist.
The four-page sterilization standards audit checklist addresses aspects of sterile processing including facility design, decontamination, personnel training, packaging, sterilization, sterile storage and policies & procedures.
Download the sterile processing checklist (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Sterilization:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts