Patient Safety Tool: Spanish Language Medication Tracking Tool
AHRQ has published a free, downloadable, newly revised Spanish language medication tracking tool, “Su medicamento: Infórmese. Evite riesgos.” (“Your Medicine: Be Smart. Be Safe.”).
It can help Spanish-speaking patients learn more about how to take medicines safely. The guide includes a detachable, wallet-size card that can be personalized to help patients keep track of all medicines they are taking, including vitamins and herbal and other dietary supplements.
Download a copy of the Spanish language medication tracking tool (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ECRI posts online Ebola resource centerRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014