Patient Safety Tool: Spanish Language Medication Tracking Tool
AHRQ has published a free, downloadable, newly revised Spanish language medication tracking tool, “Su medicamento: Infórmese. Evite riesgos.” (“Your Medicine: Be Smart. Be Safe.”).
It can help Spanish-speaking patients learn more about how to take medicines safely. The guide includes a detachable, wallet-size card that can be personalized to help patients keep track of all medicines they are taking, including vitamins and herbal and other dietary supplements.
Download a copy of the Spanish language medication tracking tool (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 abbreviations to avoid from The Joint CommissionRead Now
- Yankton Medical Clinic ASC gets accreditation
- 11 GI/endoscopy center opening, plans & acquisitions in 2015
- 5 facts on new test able to detect infectious disease
- The next great leap forward: What gastroenterologists hope for the future of their specialty
- 6 things to know about anaesthetists advocating to end 'nil of mouth' rule