Patient Safety Tool: Spanish Language Medication Tracking Tool
AHRQ has published a free, downloadable, newly revised Spanish language medication tracking tool, “Su medicamento: Infórmese. Evite riesgos.” (“Your Medicine: Be Smart. Be Safe.”).
It can help Spanish-speaking patients learn more about how to take medicines safely. The guide includes a detachable, wallet-size card that can be personalized to help patients keep track of all medicines they are taking, including vitamins and herbal and other dietary supplements.
Download a copy of the Spanish language medication tracking tool (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Weston Outpatient Surgical Center recognized for high standardsRead Now
- Dr. Michael Hicks to serve as UNT Health Science Center's EVP of clinical affairs
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Brett Bernstein of Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- 6 must-reads on GERD diagnosis & treatment
- New Mexico Laser Eye Center to open this spring
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Floating Doctors launches new video series