Patient Safety Tool: Spanish Language Medication Tracking Tool
AHRQ has published a free, downloadable, newly revised Spanish language medication tracking tool, “Su medicamento: Infórmese. Evite riesgos.” (“Your Medicine: Be Smart. Be Safe.”).
It can help Spanish-speaking patients learn more about how to take medicines safely. The guide includes a detachable, wallet-size card that can be personalized to help patients keep track of all medicines they are taking, including vitamins and herbal and other dietary supplements.
Download a copy of the Spanish language medication tracking tool (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Destiny Surgery Center gets accreditation: 5 key notesRead Now
- Fracture fragility programs help hospitals meet the triple aim for challenging patients
- Tatas working on digital health and wellness platforms — 6 notes
- University of Southampton to conduct study on nurse staffing: 5 things to know
- 11 things to know about ASC quality reporting
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Phillip Toskes of University of Florida