Patient Safety Tool: Spanish Language Medication Tracking Tool
AHRQ has published a free, downloadable, newly revised Spanish language medication tracking tool, “Su medicamento: Infórmese. Evite riesgos.” (“Your Medicine: Be Smart. Be Safe.”).
It can help Spanish-speaking patients learn more about how to take medicines safely. The guide includes a detachable, wallet-size card that can be personalized to help patients keep track of all medicines they are taking, including vitamins and herbal and other dietary supplements.
Download a copy of the Spanish language medication tracking tool (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights
- Dr. Ellen Beswick receives $1.7M NIH grant to study colorectal cancer: 5 notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia implements EMR product Anesthesia Touch in 3 states: 3 notes
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know