Patient Safety Tool: Spanish Language Medication Tracking Tool
AHRQ has published a free, downloadable, newly revised Spanish language medication tracking tool, “Su medicamento: Infórmese. Evite riesgos.” (“Your Medicine: Be Smart. Be Safe.”).
It can help Spanish-speaking patients learn more about how to take medicines safely. The guide includes a detachable, wallet-size card that can be personalized to help patients keep track of all medicines they are taking, including vitamins and herbal and other dietary supplements.
Download a copy of the Spanish language medication tracking tool (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Physician engagement through professional development: Q&A with Sheridan Chief Quality Officer Dr. Gerald Maccioli
- GI leader to know: Dr. Ismail Wadiwala of Sutter Health
- Tracy Surgery Center AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 4 points
- Valeant, EyeGate agree on ocular surgery-facing device licensing agreement: 4 key notes