Patient Safety Tool: Simple Patient Falls Prevention Poster
The Minnesota Hospital Association offers a free, downloadable poster to help prevent patient falls.
The poster, available in English, Spanish and Somali, has a single image and a message that reads "Please press the call button for your nurse to help you go to the bathroom. We don't want you to fall and get hurt."
Download the poster in English (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Falls:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — Sept. 26, 2016
- AANA stands in support of Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 3 notes
- White House promotes initiatives for Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week: 5 notes
- 1st ASC earns The Joint Commission's advanced certification: 3 notes on Ohio Specialty Surgical Suites
- Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes