Patient Safety Tool: Simple Patient Falls Prevention Poster
The Minnesota Hospital Association offers a free, downloadable poster to help prevent patient falls.
The poster, available in English, Spanish and Somali, has a single image and a message that reads "Please press the call button for your nurse to help you go to the bathroom. We don't want you to fall and get hurt."
Download the poster in English (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Falls:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASFRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics