Patient Safety Tool: Simple Patient Falls Prevention Poster
The Minnesota Hospital Association offers a free, downloadable poster to help prevent patient falls.
The poster, available in English, Spanish and Somali, has a single image and a message that reads "Please press the call button for your nurse to help you go to the bathroom. We don't want you to fall and get hurt."
Download the poster in English (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Falls:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 19 states that require CRNA supervision or written agreements to practice
- 27 states where CRNAs can practice independently
- CareCredit turns 30: 5 key company milestones
- Teachers Advisors bolsters stake in AmSurg in Q3; Tenet to sell hospitals in noncore markets & more — 4 ASC company key notes
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations