Patient Safety Tool: Simple Patient Falls Prevention Poster
The Minnesota Hospital Association offers a free, downloadable poster to help prevent patient falls.
The poster, available in English, Spanish and Somali, has a single image and a message that reads "Please press the call button for your nurse to help you go to the bathroom. We don't want you to fall and get hurt."
Download the poster in English (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Falls:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 abbreviations to avoid from The Joint CommissionRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes