Patient Safety Tool: Sample Infection Control Risk Assessment for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
GOJO, a global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions and the inventors of PURELL, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable sample infection control risk assessment form for ambulatory surgery centers.
Completion of the form is intended to help ASCs rank their infection prevention priorities and focus surveillance efforts.
Download the sample infection control risk assessment form (docx) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Buckeye Anesthesia Services implements Anesthesia Touch: 3 notes
- Predictive overbooking maximizes endoscopy clinic scheduling: 5 study insights
- GI societies advocate for increased coverage of CRC screening, treatment: 4 notes
- AGA members advocate for NIH funding, MACRA oversight: 3 notes
- 8 GI physicians in the headlines — Sept. 30, 2016