Patient Safety Tool: Sample Environmental Cleaning Schedule for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
GOJO, a global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions and the inventors of PURELL, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable sample environmental cleaning schedule for ambulatory surgery centers.
The form addresses devices/items in the following locations:
- Operating room
- Waiting room
- Medication room
- Scrub sinks
Download the GOJO sample environmental cleaning schedule (doc) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Environmental Cleaning:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission video promotes patient educationRead Now
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says
- GI physician to know: Dr. Rudolph Bedford of Southern California Gastroenterology Group
- Dr. Jean-François Pittet to serve as next editor-in-chief of Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Eastern Niagara hopes new surgery center will boost