Patient Safety Tool: Sample Environmental Cleaning Schedule for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
GOJO, a global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions and the inventors of PURELL, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable sample environmental cleaning schedule for ambulatory surgery centers.
The form addresses devices/items in the following locations:
- Operating room
- Waiting room
- Medication room
- Scrub sinks
Download the GOJO sample environmental cleaning schedule (doc) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Environmental Cleaning:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Medicare certification: What does it involve?Read Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population