Patient Safety Tool: Respiratory Hygiene Poster
The Massachusetts Office of Health and Human Services provides a free, downloadable poster to encourage proper respiratory hygiene.
The poster reminds staff members of why respiratory hygiene is important and provides basic guidelines concerning covering the nose and mouth when sneezing, the use of surgical masks and the need to wash hands often.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Proper Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know