Patient Safety Tool: Respiratory Hygiene Poster
The Massachusetts Office of Health and Human Services provides a free, downloadable poster to encourage proper respiratory hygiene.
The poster reminds staff members of why respiratory hygiene is important and provides basic guidelines concerning covering the nose and mouth when sneezing, the use of surgical masks and the need to wash hands often.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Proper Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 recently accredited ASCsRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population