Patient Safety Tool: Respiratory Hygiene Poster
The Massachusetts Office of Health and Human Services provides a free, downloadable poster to encourage proper respiratory hygiene.
The poster reminds staff members of why respiratory hygiene is important and provides basic guidelines concerning covering the nose and mouth when sneezing, the use of surgical masks and the need to wash hands often.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Proper Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 30 things for ASC leaders to know for July
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know