Patient Safety Tool: Respiratory Hygiene Poster
The Massachusetts Office of Health and Human Services provides a free, downloadable poster to encourage proper respiratory hygiene.
The poster reminds staff members of why respiratory hygiene is important and provides basic guidelines concerning covering the nose and mouth when sneezing, the use of surgical masks and the need to wash hands often.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Proper Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Surgery Partners acquires Riverside Pain Physicians; Cantor Fitzgerald analyst claims AmSurg's latest merger leaves its ASC business' future hanging in the balance & more — 6 key notes on ASC companies
- 6 best injection practices for your healthcare facility
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: June 20 — June 24
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hemant Roy of Boston Medical Center
- Dr. Paul Levy joins Mountain Medical Associates: 3 points