Patient Safety Tool: Preventive Services Patient Data Collection Form
The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality, the Medicare quality improvement organization for Oklahoma, provides a free, downloadable preventive services patient data collection form for use in physician offices.
The form is used to collect information from patients about when and where they received their latest preventive services.
There is a one-page form for female patients and a one-page form for male patients.
Download the preventive services patient data collection form (pdf) developed by the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Associated Eye Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results