Patient Safety Tool: Preventive Services Patient Data Collection Form
The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality, the Medicare quality improvement organization for Oklahoma, provides a free, downloadable preventive services patient data collection form for use in physician offices.
The form is used to collect information from patients about when and where they received their latest preventive services.
There is a one-page form for female patients and a one-page form for male patients.
Download the preventive services patient data collection form (pdf) developed by the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 abbreviations to avoid from The Joint CommissionRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes