The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: Preventive Services Patient Data Collection Form
The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality, the Medicare quality improvement organization for Oklahoma, provides a free, downloadable preventive services patient data collection form for use in physician offices.
The form is used to collect information from patients about when and where they received their latest preventive services.
There is a one-page form for female patients and a one-page form for male patients.
Download the preventive services patient data collection form (pdf) developed by the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities