Patient Safety Tool: OSHA Fact Sheet on Proper Handling of Contaminated Sharps
OSHA has published a two-page, downloadable fact sheet on how to properly handle contaminated sharps.
The fact sheet provides best practices to decrease staff members' chances of contracting bloodborne diseases.
Download the OSHA fact sheet on handling contaminated sharps (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Related Articles on OSHA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?