Patient Safety Tool: OSHA Fact Sheet on Proper Handling of Contaminated Sharps
OSHA has published a two-page, downloadable fact sheet on how to properly handle contaminated sharps.
The fact sheet provides best practices to decrease staff members' chances of contracting bloodborne diseases.
Download the OSHA fact sheet on handling contaminated sharps (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Related Articles on OSHA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test