Patient Safety Tool: OSHA Fact Sheet on Proper Handling of Contaminated Sharps
OSHA has published a two-page, downloadable fact sheet on how to properly handle contaminated sharps.
The fact sheet provides best practices to decrease staff members' chances of contracting bloodborne diseases.
Download the OSHA fact sheet on handling contaminated sharps (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Related Articles on OSHA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians