Patient Safety Tool: OSHA Fact Sheet on Proper Handling of Contaminated Sharps
OSHA has published a two-page, downloadable fact sheet on how to properly handle contaminated sharps.
The fact sheet provides best practices to decrease staff members' chances of contracting bloodborne diseases.
Download the OSHA fact sheet on handling contaminated sharps (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Related Articles on OSHA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC accredits Yorkville Endoscopy — 5 key notesRead Now
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions
- 15 statistics on net worth for physicians: Orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to know
- Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to know