Patient Safety Tool: OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Program Assessment
The Premier Safety Institute, which is a part of Premier, a healthcare alliance of more than 2,300 U.S. hospitals and 64,000 other healthcare sites, offers a downloadable OSHA bloodborne pathogen program assessment tool.
The tool, which was adapted with permission from ECS Inc., is described by Premier as a "comprehensive checklist for assessing compliance with OSHA's bloodborne pathogen rule, including considerations for a complete sharps injury prevention program."
The tool is housed on Premier's "OSHA Safety and Health Administration Program" website.
Download the OSHA bloodborne pathogen program assessment tool (.doc) for use in your facility.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 key thoughts on the AAAHC Institute ASC benchmarking studies & how ASCs can limit their inefficiencies
- 30 things for ASC leaders to know for August
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know