Patient Safety Tool: Medical Error Education Video for Patients From AHRQ
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has produced a free video for patients of the prevention of medical errors.
The roughly three-minute video, titled "Where Medical Errors Occur and How to Avoid Them," provides an overview of medical errors and offers steps to patients and their loved ones for how reduce the chance of a medical error happening.
The video can be downloaded for use in your facility. AHRQ also provides the script of the video which can be used in patient education materials.
View the webpage for the AHRQ's medical errors video.
Note: View our database providing 110-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Medical Errors:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader