Patient Safety Tool: iPhone Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring Tool
The University of Iowa Computational Epidemiology Group provides a free, downloadable iPhone/iPod Touch application for the monitoring of hand hygiene compliance.
iScrub's interface allows infection control professionals to record hand hygiene observations, and, when finished, e-mails the resulting comma-separated value file for analysis.
It is available through the Apple iTunes store.
To learn more about and download iScrub, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights
- Latest payer ACA departures further limit consumers' options — 5 takeaways
- Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors following Kelso deal: 4 highlights