Patient Safety Tool: iPhone Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring Tool
The University of Iowa Computational Epidemiology Group provides a free, downloadable iPhone/iPod Touch application for the monitoring of hand hygiene compliance.
iScrub's interface allows infection control professionals to record hand hygiene observations, and, when finished, e-mails the resulting comma-separated value file for analysis.
It is available through the Apple iTunes store.
To learn more about and download iScrub, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- C-arm for orthopedic surgery: Radiation exposure 'well within permissible limits'
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know