Patient Safety Tool: iPhone Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring Tool
The University of Iowa Computational Epidemiology Group provides a free, downloadable iPhone/iPod Touch application for the monitoring of hand hygiene compliance.
iScrub's interface allows infection control professionals to record hand hygiene observations, and, when finished, e-mails the resulting comma-separated value file for analysis.
It is available through the Apple iTunes store.
To learn more about and download iScrub, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics