Patient Safety Tool: iPhone Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring Tool
The University of Iowa Computational Epidemiology Group provides a free, downloadable iPhone/iPod Touch application for the monitoring of hand hygiene compliance.
iScrub's interface allows infection control professionals to record hand hygiene observations, and, when finished, e-mails the resulting comma-separated value file for analysis.
It is available through the Apple iTunes store.
To learn more about and download iScrub, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 abbreviations to avoid from The Joint CommissionRead Now
- EHRs in the ASC: Making the right selection & staying ahead of the curve
- Excelsior Orthopaedics to officially break ground on $9.5M ASC: 5 key points
- Olympus launches next-day replacement program for surgical equipment
- Dr. David Perlmutter named Washington University School of Medicine dean
- The need for repeat colonoscopy could be predicted