The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 'How to Handrub/Handwash' Poster From WHO
The World Health Organization offers a free, downloadable poster showing how to properly handrub with an alcohol-based formulation and handwash using soap and water.
The poster uses images and a flow chart to clearly represent the processes which help ensure proper hand hygiene.
Download the hand hygiene poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MGMA: End-to-End Testing Crucial for ICD-10 Readiness
- Kit Check Launches Anesthesia Check for Managing Medications in OR
- What Anesthesiologists Need to Know About CMS' Final 2014 Physician Fee Schedule
- Philadelphia Pediatric Device Consortium Receives $1.5M in FDA Funding
- Global Medical Automation Market to Reach $66.92B by 2018