Patient Safety Tool: 'How to Handrub/Handwash' Poster From WHO
The World Health Organization offers a free, downloadable poster showing how to properly handrub with an alcohol-based formulation and handwash using soap and water.
The poster uses images and a flow chart to clearly represent the processes which help ensure proper hand hygiene.
Download the hand hygiene poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in