Patient Safety Tool: 'How to Handrub/Handwash' Poster From WHO
The World Health Organization offers a free, downloadable poster showing how to properly handrub with an alcohol-based formulation and handwash using soap and water.
The poster uses images and a flow chart to clearly represent the processes which help ensure proper hand hygiene.
Download the hand hygiene poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Stand Up for Patient Safety Management Award recipients: 4 things to know
- IRS miscalculates ACA tax credits for 7% of Americans: 4 notes
- 33% of prescribed antibiotics are not necessary — 4 findings
- Healthcare pricing tools fail to lower costs in outpatient setting — 6 takeaways
- Medicare eligibility age change may increase healthcare spending: 4 insights