Patient Safety Tool: 'How to Handrub/Handwash' Poster From WHO
The World Health Organization offers a free, downloadable poster showing how to properly handrub with an alcohol-based formulation and handwash using soap and water.
The poster uses images and a flow chart to clearly represent the processes which help ensure proper hand hygiene.
Download the hand hygiene poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- North Pines Surgery Center to open in Texas, focusing on pain management
- Children's Hospital and Medical Center in Omaha to open outpatient surgery center: 5 key notes
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Gainesville achieves accreditation: 5 things to know
- 28 things for ASC leaders to know for November
- Top health official pushes for price transparency — 5 points