Patient Safety Tool: 'How to Handrub/Handwash' Poster From WHO
The World Health Organization offers a free, downloadable poster showing how to properly handrub with an alcohol-based formulation and handwash using soap and water.
The poster uses images and a flow chart to clearly represent the processes which help ensure proper hand hygiene.
Download the hand hygiene poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Gulshan Parasher of University of New Mexico
- AGA: GI physicians, reach out to CMS about colonoscopy cuts
- Top 5 reasons why physicians want to change workplaces
- Age, location affects outpatient orthopedic patient satisfaction: 5 insights