Patient Safety Tool: 'How Can You Prevent Wrong-Site Surgery?' Brochure
The Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority provides a free, downloadable brochure for patients on how to help prevent wrong-site surgery.
The brochure explains to patients why there are so many questions asked prior to a procedure and how caretakers should respond to these questions.
The brochure also encourages patients to speak if they ever have any concerns about the pre-procedure process.
Download the wrong-site surgery brochure (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Wrong-Site Surgery:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"