Patient Safety Tool: Handwashing Poster for Kids
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology and Immunization has created a free, downloadable handwashing poster targeted at children.
The colorful poster is titled "Wash your hands so you can stop germs" and provides four steps for kids to follow when washing their hands with soap and water.
Download the handwashing poster for kids (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS to unveil 1st all-payer ACO in Vermont in 2017 — 6 things to know
- Healthcare stakeholders play the blame game over drug prices: 5 things to know
- Tenet shares plummet 4.2% — 4 takeaways
- 4 key notes on Merritt Healthcare's spinoff focused on M&A activity
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights