Patient Safety Tool: Handwashing Poster for Kids
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology and Immunization has created a free, downloadable handwashing poster targeted at children.
The colorful poster is titled "Wash your hands so you can stop germs" and provides four steps for kids to follow when washing their hands with soap and water.
Download the handwashing poster for kids (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists