Patient Safety Tool: Handwashing Poster for Kids
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology and Immunization has created a free, downloadable handwashing poster targeted at children.
The colorful poster is titled "Wash your hands so you can stop germs" and provides four steps for kids to follow when washing their hands with soap and water.
Download the handwashing poster for kids (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways