Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Screen Savers and Poster From 'High Five for Healthy New Hampshire'
The New Hampshire Commission on Healthcare Quality Assurance provides free, downloadable screen savers and a poster to help with compliance with hand hygiene recommendations in the CDC Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings.
The downloadable resources are developed for a campaign called "High Five for a Healthy NH (New Hampshire)," initiated by the Commission. The objective of the campaign is to bring together all licensed facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals, in the state to participate, with hopes of achieving 100 percent compliance with CDC recommendations. The "High Five" component of the campaign speaks to the five "fingers," or pillars, of best practice of the program.
So far, the campaign has contributed to success in reducing infections in the state, as New Hampshire recently reported improvement in the statewide healthcare-association infection rate.
The screen savers are provided in the form of image (jpg) files, along with instructions on how to set up a "High Five for a Healthy NH" screen saver, while the poster is in PDF format.
Learn more about and download these hand hygiene tools for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?