Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of free, downloadable resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations, with one such resource a hand hygiene observations form.
The form includes four rules for conducting hand hygiene observations and then a section to document the role of the observed person and observed behavior.
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene observation form (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay openRead Now
- Christmas bonuses for staff members: 2 strategies to avoid
- A new era for ASC partnerships — How to optimize payer & patient relationships
- Under-treating pain — Are physicians scared of addiction? The DEA?
- 16 biggest gainers & losers in healthcare stocks
- Baltimore Washington Eye Center adds Alcon CENTURION Vision System