Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of free, downloadable resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations, with one such resource a hand hygiene observations form.
The form includes four rules for conducting hand hygiene observations and then a section to document the role of the observed person and observed behavior.
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene observation form (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Specialists On Call achieves accreditationRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Glenn Eisen of The Oregon Clinic
- 2 case studies highlight the need for effective infection control to prevent HCV transmissions
- 1st Navio-assisted SIGMA High Performance Unicondylar Knee surgery successful
- Survey: 67% of seniors want to access health services from home & 7 other key findings
- 15 things to know about ASC valuation from HealthCare Appraisers' 2015 Survey