Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of free, downloadable resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations, with one such resource a hand hygiene observations form.
The form includes four rules for conducting hand hygiene observations and then a section to document the role of the observed person and observed behavior.
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene observation form (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader