Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of free, downloadable resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations, with one such resource a hand hygiene observations form.
The form includes four rules for conducting hand hygiene observations and then a section to document the role of the observed person and observed behavior.
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene observation form (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Breaking boundaries: 2 international partnerships in the ASC industry
- 4 thoughts on GI innovation from Phil Doyle of Olympus
- An Untapped Market: How Marrick Medical Finance is making it possible for ASCs to increase patient volume
- MEDNAX acquires MEMAC Associates
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Faisal Bhinder of Capital Digestive Care