Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of free, downloadable resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations, with one such resource a hand hygiene observations form.
The form includes four rules for conducting hand hygiene observations and then a section to document the role of the observed person and observed behavior.
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene observation form (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights