Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine has developed a number of free, downloadable resources to help improve hand hygiene at its organizations, with one such resource a hand hygiene observations form.
The form includes four rules for conducting hand hygiene observations and then a section to document the role of the observed person and observed behavior.
Download the Johns Hopkins Medicine hand hygiene observation form (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet Healthcare short interest decreases 10.9% — 4 takeaways
- Ex-IRS official says agency had doubts over ACA payments' legality — 5 things to know
- OIG: CMS should do more to limit Medicare, Medicaid improper payments — 5 notes
- Expectant mothers taking IBD medication may impact their newborns — 5 points
- Dr. Jeffrey Schopp brings orthopedic expertise to LRHC's Outpatient Services Center: 4 things to know