Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From GOJO
GOJO, a global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions and the inventors of PURELL, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable hand hygiene observation form for ambulatory surgery centers.
The one-page form provides spaces for the observer to document hand hygiene compliance before touching the patient, after touching the patient or contaminated surfaces, before performing an invasive procedure, after removing gloves and after contact with blood or body fluds.
Download the GOJO hand hygiene observation form (doc) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia works to decrease opioid usage: 3 notes
- FDA clears Pure-Vu System for intra-procedural colon cleaning: 3 notes
- FDA approves STELARA for Crohn's disease treatment: 5 notes
- AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals: 4 notes
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways