Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Observation Form From GOJO
GOJO, a global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions and the inventors of PURELL, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable hand hygiene observation form for ambulatory surgery centers.
The one-page form provides spaces for the observer to document hand hygiene compliance before touching the patient, after touching the patient or contaminated surfaces, before performing an invasive procedure, after removing gloves and after contact with blood or body fluds.
Download the GOJO hand hygiene observation form (doc) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center