The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: Free MRSA Posters and Brochures
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a series of free educational resources on MRSA and other bacterial skin infections now available for download.
The resources include posters, brochures and e-cards, which the CDC says are useful to a wide variety of audiences including hospitals, long term care facilities and dialysis centers, as well as non-healthcare facilities including gyms and schools.
Some of the resources can be ordered online and all may be downloaded in a high–resolution PDF for printing.
To view these resources from the CDC, click here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 tips to addressing physician credentialing with payers during an acquisitionRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting