Patient Safety Tool: Free MRSA Posters and Brochures
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a series of free educational resources on MRSA and other bacterial skin infections now available for download.
The resources include posters, brochures and e-cards, which the CDC says are useful to a wide variety of audiences including hospitals, long term care facilities and dialysis centers, as well as non-healthcare facilities including gyms and schools.
Some of the resources can be ordered online and all may be downloaded in a high–resolution PDF for printing.
To view these resources from the CDC, click here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Healthcare accreditation leader to know: Dr. Ronald Wyatt of The Joint CommissionRead Now
- Upsides and downsides to m-health: Dr. Kevin Biese speaks about new app TouchCare
- Washington resident is suing Seattle hospital over alleged CRE infection
- Avanza Healthcare Strategies hires 3 new team members
- New HHS initiative to focus on reducing opioid & drug related death, dependence
- Become more productive: 3 steps