Patient Safety Tool: Free MRSA Posters and Brochures
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a series of free educational resources on MRSA and other bacterial skin infections now available for download.
The resources include posters, brochures and e-cards, which the CDC says are useful to a wide variety of audiences including hospitals, long term care facilities and dialysis centers, as well as non-healthcare facilities including gyms and schools.
Some of the resources can be ordered online and all may be downloaded in a high–resolution PDF for printing.
To view these resources from the CDC, click here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Weston Outpatient Surgical Center recognized for high standardsRead Now
- 18 statistics on podiatry revenue per case at ASCs
- Changing Perspectives: One Gatronenterologist's Switch to a Different Brand of Endoscope
- 5 fresh ideas for differentiating your ASC
- 5 recent ASC industry acquisitions
- Physician employment vs. private practice: 14 statistics on pay, satisfaction & more