Patient Safety Tool: Free MRSA Posters and Brochures
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a series of free educational resources on MRSA and other bacterial skin infections now available for download.
The resources include posters, brochures and e-cards, which the CDC says are useful to a wide variety of audiences including hospitals, long term care facilities and dialysis centers, as well as non-healthcare facilities including gyms and schools.
Some of the resources can be ordered online and all may be downloaded in a high–resolution PDF for printing.
To view these resources from the CDC, click here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 85 new outpatient surgery centers in 2016
- NCI scientists reverse a woman's colon cancer with immunotherapy: 5 research insights
- Somnia Anesthesia releases resource paper on management models: 3 things to know
- 5 healthcare technology trends taking center stage in 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Kumar Gutta of Gastroenterology Associates of North Texas