Patient Safety Tool: Free MRSA Posters and Brochures
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a series of free educational resources on MRSA and other bacterial skin infections now available for download.
The resources include posters, brochures and e-cards, which the CDC says are useful to a wide variety of audiences including hospitals, long term care facilities and dialysis centers, as well as non-healthcare facilities including gyms and schools.
Some of the resources can be ordered online and all may be downloaded in a high–resolution PDF for printing.
To view these resources from the CDC, click here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Accreditation preparation tip: Appoint a championRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career