Patient Safety Tool: 'FAQs About MRSA' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created a free, downloadable poster discussing frequently asked questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA.
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about MRSA poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 85-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles About MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Daughters of Charity Health names John Ferrelli president, CEO of Seton Medical: 5 notes
- Healthcare Informatics Top 100 ranks Netsmart as top HIT company: 6 things to know
- Physicians still smiling through healthcare changes: 6 key points
- Dr. Blake Williamson joins Williamson Eye Center, surgery center
- How can ASCs leverage data analytics?