The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 'FAQs About MRSA' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created a free, downloadable poster discussing frequently asked questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA.
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about MRSA poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 85-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles About MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies