Patient Safety Tool: 'FAQs About MRSA' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created a free, downloadable poster discussing frequently asked questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA.
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about MRSA poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 85-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles About MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- FDA clears 3 GI/endoscopy devices in January
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Katherine Garman of Duke Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Week of Feb. 1 — Feb. 5
- Dr. Gary Friedman testifies against bill prohibiting balance billing for OON providers: 5 things to know
- Former FDA Commissioner faces federal lawsuit for 'defrauding consumers' — 6 things to know