Patient Safety Tool: 'FAQs About MRSA' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created a free, downloadable poster discussing frequently asked questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA.
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about MRSA poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 85-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles About MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Kochman of Penn Medicine
- Major laparoscopic colorectal resections can be performed in elderly patients with low mortality risk
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — April 21, 2015
- Anesthesiologist pay by U.S. region in 2015: 9 statistics
- Drug spending in 2014: 5 key findings