The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 'FAQs About MRSA' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created a free, downloadable poster discussing frequently asked questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA.
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about MRSA poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 85-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles About MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC: 4 tips for building an infection control programRead Now
- GI societies call for GI representation in ABIM MOC process: 4 concerns
- Endoscopy device market to reach $36.9B in 2019
- Study, only 16% of physicians ready to accept financial risk in value-based payment model
- 15 statistics on the top unexpected denials
- 8 articles for ASC operations & revenue cycle management