Patient Safety Tool: Fall Prevention Policies
The Minnesota Hospital Association, as part of its "SAFE from FALLS" campaign, a statewide initiative aimed at preventing people from falling during a hospital stay, provides two free, download fall prevention policies.
The first policy on general fall prevention comes from Kanabec Hospital in Mora, Minn. The second policy on inpatient fall prevention comes from St. Joseph's Medical Center in Brainerd, Minn.
Download the fall prevention policy for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Fall Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Texas Medical Association names Dr. Carlos Cardenas president-elect: 3 points
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta technology: 5 things to know
- Boston Scientific's net sales of $1.96B in Q1 2016: 7 key notes
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine names Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld education research director: 3 notes
- CMS publishes final fire safety updates for healthcare facilities, including ASCs: 4 key provisions