Patient Safety Tool: Fall Prevention Policies
The Minnesota Hospital Association, as part of its "SAFE from FALLS" campaign, a statewide initiative aimed at preventing people from falling during a hospital stay, provides two free, download fall prevention policies.
The first policy on general fall prevention comes from Kanabec Hospital in Mora, Minn. The second policy on inpatient fall prevention comes from St. Joseph's Medical Center in Brainerd, Minn.
Download the fall prevention policy for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Fall Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 recently released Joint Commission resourcesRead Now
- 18 statistics on podiatry revenue per case at ASCs
- Changing Perspectives: One Gatronenterologist's Switch to a Different Brand of Endoscope
- 5 fresh ideas for differentiating your ASC
- 5 recent ASC industry acquisitions
- Physician employment vs. private practice: 14 statistics on pay, satisfaction & more