Patient Safety Tool: Fall Prevention Policies
The Minnesota Hospital Association, as part of its "SAFE from FALLS" campaign, a statewide initiative aimed at preventing people from falling during a hospital stay, provides two free, download fall prevention policies.
The first policy on general fall prevention comes from Kanabec Hospital in Mora, Minn. The second policy on inpatient fall prevention comes from St. Joseph's Medical Center in Brainerd, Minn.
Download the fall prevention policy for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Fall Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Ismail Wadiwala of Sutter Health
- Tracy Surgery Center AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 4 points
- Valeant, EyeGate agree on ocular surgery-facing device licensing agreement: 4 key notes
- Judge grants Anthem's motion for swift appeal in merger case: 3 key notes