Patient Safety Tool: Environmental Cleaning Evaluation Worksheet From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created a free, downloadable environmental cleaning evaluation worksheet.
The two-page worksheet has the user record results of evaluation for each surface on the checklist for every room monitored.
The percentage of individual surfaces cleaned is automatically calculated in the second sheet of the worksheet.
The worksheet can be used effectively with a CDC-developed environmental checklist for monitor terminal cleaning.
Download the evaluation worksheet (xls) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 85-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles About Environmental Cleaning:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet's adjusted EBITDA soars to $570M in Q3; AmSurg, Envision Healthcare shareholders approve merger & more — 5 key notes
- Best practices for coding & billing 4 common GYN procedures
- Dr. Gary Dequina joins Genesis Healthcare System
- AGA releases animated video for GERD education: 3 highlights
- July/August 2016 Issue of Becker's ASC Review