Patient Safety Tool: Clostridium Difficile Patient Information Sheet
The University of Virginia provides a free, downloadable patient information sheet on Clostridium difficile.
The two-page sheet addresses a number of questions patients may have about C. difficile, including what it is, how it's spread and special precautions an organization may take when treating patients with C. difficile to prevent it spreading to other patients.
The information sheet is available as both English and Spanish PDFs.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Clostridium Difficile:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"