Patient Safety Tool: Clostridium Difficile Patient Information Sheet
The University of Virginia provides a free, downloadable patient information sheet on Clostridium difficile.
The two-page sheet addresses a number of questions patients may have about C. difficile, including what it is, how it's spread and special precautions an organization may take when treating patients with C. difficile to prevent it spreading to other patients.
The information sheet is available as both English and Spanish PDFs.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Clostridium Difficile:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know