Patient Safety Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides a free, downloadable high-quality poster for placement throughout a facility to show bugs that can lead to infection and may be found on unclean healthcare worker's hands.
The 29" x 19" poster, titled "Clean Hands Save Lives: Protect patient, protect yourself', should serve as a reminder for staff members to alcohol-rub or wash before and after every contact.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 3 hospitals/health systems with new outpatient surgery centers — Feb. 10, 2016
- California lawmakers reveal new health plan tax proposal — 6 insights
- Arizona House panel green lights children's health insurance bill — 5 takeaways
- 10 things to know about the UK physicians' strike
- 25 top-earning physician specialties