The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides a free, downloadable high-quality poster for placement throughout a facility to show bugs that can lead to infection and may be found on unclean healthcare worker's hands.
The 29" x 19" poster, titled "Clean Hands Save Lives: Protect patient, protect yourself', should serve as a reminder for staff members to alcohol-rub or wash before and after every contact.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies