Patient Safety Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides a free, downloadable high-quality poster for placement throughout a facility to show bugs that can lead to infection and may be found on unclean healthcare worker's hands.
The 29" x 19" poster, titled "Clean Hands Save Lives: Protect patient, protect yourself', should serve as a reminder for staff members to alcohol-rub or wash before and after every contact.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways