Patient Safety Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides a free, downloadable high-quality poster for placement throughout a facility to show bugs that can lead to infection and may be found on unclean healthcare worker's hands.
The 29" x 19" poster, titled "Clean Hands Save Lives: Protect patient, protect yourself', should serve as a reminder for staff members to alcohol-rub or wash before and after every contact.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know