Patient Safety Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Poster From CDC
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides a free, downloadable high-quality poster for placement throughout a facility to show bugs that can lead to infection and may be found on unclean healthcare worker's hands.
The 29" x 19" poster, titled "Clean Hands Save Lives: Protect patient, protect yourself', should serve as a reminder for staff members to alcohol-rub or wash before and after every contact.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 5, 2016
- UnitedHealthcare now posts Healthgrades star ratings for each physician: 7 key notes
- Joint Commission: New tools for medical error prevention
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta, Boston Scientific reports Q1 2016 financials & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist pay in the US, UK, Canada & Australia: 5 notes