Patient Safety Tool: Central Line Test Questions
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC), joined by the Association for Vascular Access and the Infusion Nurses Society, recently launch a new website aimed at helping to eliminate central line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs).
The website — hosted at http://CLABSI.APIC.org — is a part of APIC's "I Believe in Zero CLABSIs" campaign.
Among the many resources available on the website is a document with 20 multiple-choice questions (and their answers) which organizations can use to assist in training new and current team members involved in central line procedures.
To download the central line test questions, visit here and click "Central Line Test Questions". On this webpage you can also view and download other valuable resources to assist with standardization processes.
Read more from APIC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Specialists On Call achieves accreditationRead Now
- 4 healthcare real estate investments to consider
- Value-based modifiers: 33% of large physician groups face 2015 penalties
- PGM Billing launches free ICD-10 code conversion tool
- DISC Sports & Spine Center to launch hip arthroscopy center of excellence: 4 things to know
- Researchers develop new chronic pain scoring system