Patient Safety Tool: CDC Hand Hygiene Video
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a free video showing the importance of practicing proper hand hygiene in places such as hospitals and other facilities.
"Put Your Hands Together" is a 3:38 minute video organizations can download to show in waiting rooms. The CDC also provides html for the video so organizations can embed it on their website.
To learn more about the video, download it and copy its html, visit the website of Put Your Hands Together.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader