Patient Safety Tool: CDC Hand Hygiene Video
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a free video showing the importance of practicing proper hand hygiene in places such as hospitals and other facilities.
"Put Your Hands Together" is a 3:38 minute video organizations can download to show in waiting rooms. The CDC also provides html for the video so organizations can embed it on their website.
To learn more about the video, download it and copy its html, visit the website of Put Your Hands Together.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Specialists On Call achieves accreditationRead Now
- 4 healthcare real estate investments to consider
- Value-based modifiers: 33% of large physician groups face 2015 penalties
- PGM Billing launches free ICD-10 code conversion tool
- DISC Sports & Spine Center to launch hip arthroscopy center of excellence: 4 things to know
- Researchers develop new chronic pain scoring system