Patient Safety Tool: CDC Hand Hygiene Video
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a free video showing the importance of practicing proper hand hygiene in places such as hospitals and other facilities.
"Put Your Hands Together" is a 3:38 minute video organizations can download to show in waiting rooms. The CDC also provides html for the video so organizations can embed it on their website.
To learn more about the video, download it and copy its html, visit the website of Put Your Hands Together.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS update to emergency preparedness includes 5 updated areas for ASCs
- North Carolina gastroenterology groups merge: 4 key notes
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — Jan. 23, 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Eduardo B.V. da Silveira of San Jose Gastroenterology
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA