Patient Safety Tool: CDC Hand Hygiene Video
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a free video showing the importance of practicing proper hand hygiene in places such as hospitals and other facilities.
"Put Your Hands Together" is a 3:38 minute video organizations can download to show in waiting rooms. The CDC also provides html for the video so organizations can embed it on their website.
To learn more about the video, download it and copy its html, visit the website of Put Your Hands Together.
Related Articles on Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 9 new ASCs and outpatient surgery centers in April 2016
- Joint Commission updates stance on texting orders
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: April 25 - April 29
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences elects Dr. John Carethers: 4 things to know
- Tobira Therapeutics' drug safe for obese patients with health issues: 3 insights