Patient Safety Tool: Amerinet Safe Handling of Hazardous Drugs Toolkit
Amerinet, a national healthcare group purchasing organization, has released a new toolkit focusing on the safe handling of hazardous drugs.
The PDF toolkit includes safety guidelines, limit exposure solutions and supplier best practices to help improve policies and procedures at your facility.
In addition to the toolkit, Amerinet also hosted a podcast on the safe handling of hazardous drugs with Joanne Beyer, director of clinical services for Carmel Pharma, the maker of PhaSeal.
The podcast provides information about the history and importance of safe handling of hazardous drugs in the workplace and how to effectively follow safety guidelines.
Download Amerinet's safe handling of hazardous drugs toolkit (pdf).
Download the Amerinet podcast (mp3) on hazardous drugs.
Learn more about these safe handling of hazardous drugs resources from Amerinet.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:How to Achieve a 0.3% Surgery Center Infection Rate: Q&A With Karen Lombard of Amerinet
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Ismail Wadiwala of Sutter Health
- Tracy Surgery Center AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 4 points
- Valeant, EyeGate agree on ocular surgery-facing device licensing agreement: 4 key notes
- Judge grants Anthem's motion for swift appeal in merger case: 3 key notes