Patient Safety Tool: Amerinet Safe Handling of Hazardous Drugs Toolkit
Amerinet, a national healthcare group purchasing organization, has released a new toolkit focusing on the safe handling of hazardous drugs.
The PDF toolkit includes safety guidelines, limit exposure solutions and supplier best practices to help improve policies and procedures at your facility.
In addition to the toolkit, Amerinet also hosted a podcast on the safe handling of hazardous drugs with Joanne Beyer, director of clinical services for Carmel Pharma, the maker of PhaSeal.
The podcast provides information about the history and importance of safe handling of hazardous drugs in the workplace and how to effectively follow safety guidelines.
Download Amerinet's safe handling of hazardous drugs toolkit (pdf).
Download the Amerinet podcast (mp3) on hazardous drugs.
Learn more about these safe handling of hazardous drugs resources from Amerinet.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:How to Achieve a 0.3% Surgery Center Infection Rate: Q&A With Karen Lombard of Amerinet
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note