Patient Safety Tool: Ambulatory Surgery Pre- & Post-Operative Checklists
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' Patient Safety Committee provides free, downloadable pre- and post-operative ambulatory surgery patient safety checklists.
While the two, one-page checklists are intended to be filled out by an orthopedic surgeon, they can be adapted for use by other specialists.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Safety Checklists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic