The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: Ambulatory Surgery Pre- & Post-Operative Checklists
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' Patient Safety Committee provides free, downloadable pre- and post-operative ambulatory surgery patient safety checklists.
While the two, one-page checklists are intended to be filled out by an orthopedic surgeon, they can be adapted for use by other specialists.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Safety Checklists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission updates ASC deeming standardsRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable