Patient Safety Tool: Ambulatory Surgery Pre- & Post-Operative Checklists
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' Patient Safety Committee provides free, downloadable pre- and post-operative ambulatory surgery patient safety checklists.
While the two, one-page checklists are intended to be filled out by an orthopedic surgeon, they can be adapted for use by other specialists.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Safety Checklists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Muskegon Surgery Center gets accreditation: 4 key notesRead Now
- Destiny Surgery Center gets accreditation: 5 key notes
- SCA receives 'hold' rating, HCA stock down 0.44% & more — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- Newfound rivals: 5 reasons Blue Cross isn't a fan of Anthem's recent acquisition
- Physicians anxiously awaiting MU rule updates — 6 notes
- Debate over drug used to treat Marburg — 6 notes