Patient Safety Tool: Ambulatory Surgery Pre- & Post-Operative Checklists
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons' Patient Safety Committee provides free, downloadable pre- and post-operative ambulatory surgery patient safety checklists.
While the two, one-page checklists are intended to be filled out by an orthopedic surgeon, they can be adapted for use by other specialists.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Safety Checklists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Should Ebola be factored into ASC risk assessments?Read Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting