Patient Safety Tool: AMA's Medication Safety Checklist
The American Medical Association has developed a medication safety checklist which is available for free download.
The checklist is intended to help patients take an active role in ensuring safe medication use.
Download the AMA's medication safety checklist (pdf) and adapt it for use in your facility.
More Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASC physicians — 2 ASCA leaders shed insight
- 4 interventional spine pain procedures see 16%+ lower payment in 2017 — could the downward trend reverse next year?
- Total hip arthroplasty same-day vs. next-day discharge: 6 key findings
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 23, 2017
- NAPA to present at 2017 AACD Perioperative Leadership Summit