Patient Safety Tool: AMA's Medication Safety Checklist
The American Medical Association has developed a medication safety checklist which is available for free download.
The checklist is intended to help patients take an active role in ensuring safe medication use.
Download the AMA's medication safety checklist (pdf) and adapt it for use in your facility.
More Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors