Patient Safety Tool: AMA's Medication Safety Checklist
The American Medical Association has developed a medication safety checklist which is available for free download.
The checklist is intended to help patients take an active role in ensuring safe medication use.
Download the AMA's medication safety checklist (pdf) and adapt it for use in your facility.
More Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Mazor Robotics Sells Renaissance Spine System to Russian Oncology Center
- EOS imaging Expands Asian Distribution to 6 Countries
- 4 Reasons ICD-10 is Important to Healthcare
- Facilities Should Renew Efforts to Have Disaster Procedures in Place
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching