Patient Safety Tool: AMA's Medication Safety Checklist
The American Medical Association has developed a medication safety checklist which is available for free download.
The checklist is intended to help patients take an active role in ensuring safe medication use.
Download the AMA's medication safety checklist (pdf) and adapt it for use in your facility.
More Articles Featuring Patient Safety Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ECRI posts online Ebola resource centerRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014