The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 6 Patient Safety Posters From the Renal Physicians Association
The Renal Physicians Association provides six free, downloadable patient safety posters.
According to the RPA, "Patient safety posters can grab staff attention and remind them to remain vigilant to potential adverse patient safety events and errors."
The posters address a number of topics including falls, hand hygiene, and medication omission or errors.
To access the posters, which are all available in PDF format, click here.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 tips for preparing for Joint Commission accreditation surveysRead Now
- Oregon Outpatient Surgery Center first ASC in Northwest to perform total hip replacement: 3 things to know
- Orlando Health, USPI partner in ownership of University Surgical Center
- Ophthalmologist Dr. Glenn Campbell to open single-specialty Virginia ASC
- Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
- Mauna Kea Technologies receives FDA 510(k) clearance for new Cellvizio system