The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Safety Tool: 6 Patient Safety Posters From the Renal Physicians Association
The Renal Physicians Association provides six free, downloadable patient safety posters.
According to the RPA, "Patient safety posters can grab staff attention and remind them to remain vigilant to potential adverse patient safety events and errors."
The posters address a number of topics including falls, hand hygiene, and medication omission or errors.
To access the posters, which are all available in PDF format, click here.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
CMS Proposes Fire Safety UpdateRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers