Patient Safety Tool: 6 Patient Safety Posters From the Renal Physicians Association
The Renal Physicians Association provides six free, downloadable patient safety posters.
According to the RPA, "Patient safety posters can grab staff attention and remind them to remain vigilant to potential adverse patient safety events and errors."
The posters address a number of topics including falls, hand hygiene, and medication omission or errors.
To access the posters, which are all available in PDF format, click here.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA to host drug development conference: 3 things to know
- MiraMed releases fall 2016 healthcare journal: 3 notes
- 4 key thoughts into physicians' ability to turn away unvaccinated children
- Federal officials are getting tough on Medicare fraud — 4 things to know
- The ACA's role in keeping Medicare viable — 3 insights