Patient Safety Tool: 'Speak Up' Videos From Joint Commission
The Joint Commission provides free "Speak Up" videos encouraging patients to take a role in preventing healthcare errors.
The videos were developed for the Speak Up national campaign (pdf), launched in 2002 by The Joint Commission and CMS.
The campaign urges patients to take a role in preventing healthcare errors by becoming active, involved and informed participants on the healthcare team.
Click here to view the videos for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Institute of Healthcare Improvement CEO delivers keynote on improving quality: 5 highlights
- AAAHC accredits Professional Eye Surgery Center: 3 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. John Hines of The Iowa Clinic
- Fujifilm Endoscopy to showcase devices at NYSGE conference: 4 takeaways
- Dr. Albert Czaja awarded 2016 Mayo Clinic Distinguished Alumni Award: 3 thoughts