Patient Safety Tool: 'Speak Up' Videos From Joint Commission
The Joint Commission provides free "Speak Up" videos encouraging patients to take a role in preventing healthcare errors.
The videos were developed for the Speak Up national campaign (pdf), launched in 2002 by The Joint Commission and CMS.
The campaign urges patients to take a role in preventing healthcare errors by becoming active, involved and informed participants on the healthcare team.
Click here to view the videos for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital