Patient Safety Tool: 'Speak Up' Videos From Joint Commission
The Joint Commission provides free "Speak Up" videos encouraging patients to take a role in preventing healthcare errors.
The videos were developed for the Speak Up national campaign (pdf), launched in 2002 by The Joint Commission and CMS.
The campaign urges patients to take a role in preventing healthcare errors by becoming active, involved and informed participants on the healthcare team.
Click here to view the videos for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points