Patient Safety Tool: 10 Patient Handoff Communications Tools
AORN, in the "Perioperative Patient 'Hand-Off' Tool Kit" developed by AORN and the U.S. Department of Defense Patient Safety Program, provides 10 sample patient handoff tools gathered from organizations around the country.
The tools include forms, posters, worksheets and a button design.
Download the 10 sample patient handoff communications tools (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Handoffs:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights
- Latest payer ACA departures further limit consumers' options — 5 takeaways
- Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors following Kelso deal: 4 highlights