Patient Safety Tool: 10 Hand Hygiene Posters for Clinical Staff From the Department of Veteran Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has developed numerous posters which provide information on hand hygiene and are available as a free download.
To help your organization raise hand hygiene awareness among its clinical staff, which includes clinic and hospital staff who work with patients and are familiar with technical healthcare terminology, such as nurses, doctors, trainees and other health professionals, here are links to download 10 different VA-developed posters targeted at clinical staff. Note: Links to posters are named based on the core message of the poster, and all are in PDF format.
5. Save Time
Organizations are encouraged to print these posters on 8.5" x 11" paper using a standard office printer. The VA suggests posting these posters in meeting/conference Rooms, staff lounges, staff restrooms and on bulletin boards.
Note: View our database providing 75-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other provider organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends