Patient Education Tools: 6 Fact Sheets Developed by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
The Oregon state website provides six free, downloadable fact sheets for patients and their family members developed by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement in a single document.
The fact sheets address the following subjects:
- Heart attacks
- Central line infections
- Medication errors
- Rapid response teams
- Infections after surgery
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia
The fact sheets provide background information on the subject, best practices for patients and family members on what to do at home, while in a facility and more.
Download the IHI-developed fact sheets (pdf) for adaption and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Education:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?