Patient Education Tool: 'Preventing Infections in the Hospital: What You Can Do' Brochure
The National Patient Safety Foundation provides a free, downloadable patient education brochure titled "Preventing Infections in the Hospital – What You Can Do."
The brochure was produced by the NPSF as part of its Stand Up for Patient Safety project. The one-page consumer fact sheet addresses infection prevention steps when planning ahead for surgery (if applicable) and while in the hospital following surgery.
Download the NPSF infection prevention brochure (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Destiny Surgery Center gets accreditation: 5 key notesRead Now
- EHRs in ASCs: 5 thoughts for the present and future
- Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low risk
- 6 notes on primary care physicians' outlook on healthcare technology
- Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to know
- 'Probable' West Nile case in Ohio — 5 notes