Patient Education Tool: 'Preventing Infections in the Hospital: What You Can Do' Brochure
The National Patient Safety Foundation provides a free, downloadable patient education brochure titled "Preventing Infections in the Hospital – What You Can Do."
The brochure was produced by the NPSF as part of its Stand Up for Patient Safety project. The one-page consumer fact sheet addresses infection prevention steps when planning ahead for surgery (if applicable) and while in the hospital following surgery.
Download the NPSF infection prevention brochure (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor
- Report: 36% of Physicians Plan to Leave Medicine Within 10 Years
- 1st Annual Advanced Institute for Anesthesia Practice Management Will be April 2014
- Reports: Healthcare Spending to Stay Slow and Steady, Save Trillions
- Drs. Joseph Yu, Roddy McGee Join Mesa View Regional Hospital