The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Education Tool: 'Preventing Infections in the Hospital: What You Can Do' Brochure
The National Patient Safety Foundation provides a free, downloadable patient education brochure titled "Preventing Infections in the Hospital – What You Can Do."
The brochure was produced by the NPSF as part of its Stand Up for Patient Safety project. The one-page consumer fact sheet addresses infection prevention steps when planning ahead for surgery (if applicable) and while in the hospital following surgery.
Download the NPSF infection prevention brochure (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Registration Now Open for AAAHC ConferenceRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference