Patient Education Tool: 'Preventing Infections in the Hospital: What You Can Do' Brochure
The National Patient Safety Foundation provides a free, downloadable patient education brochure titled "Preventing Infections in the Hospital – What You Can Do."
The brochure was produced by the NPSF as part of its Stand Up for Patient Safety project. The one-page consumer fact sheet addresses infection prevention steps when planning ahead for surgery (if applicable) and while in the hospital following surgery.
Download the NPSF infection prevention brochure (pdf) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How the 21st Century Cures Act impacts ASC physicians — 2 ASCA leaders shed insight
- 4 interventional spine pain procedures see 16%+ lower payment in 2017 — could the downward trend reverse next year?
- Total hip arthroplasty same-day vs. next-day discharge: 6 key findings
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 23, 2017
- NAPA to present at 2017 AACD Perioperative Leadership Summit