Patient Education Tool: 'Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection' Brochure
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides a free, downloadable brochure for patients titled, "Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection."
The two-page brochure addresses a number of questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, including the following:
- How are staph spread?
- If I have a MRSA skin infection, how will it be treated?
- How should I take care of a MRSA infection at home?
- How can I prevent a MRSA infection in the first place?
Download the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's MRSA infection brochure (pdf) for adaptation and distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare
- What will the payer marketplace look like in 2017? 5 statistics
- St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points