Patient Education Tool: 'Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection' Brochure
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides a free, downloadable brochure for patients titled, "Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection."
The two-page brochure addresses a number of questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, including the following:
- How are staph spread?
- If I have a MRSA skin infection, how will it be treated?
- How should I take care of a MRSA infection at home?
- How can I prevent a MRSA infection in the first place?
Download the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's MRSA infection brochure (pdf) for adaptation and distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points