The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Education Tool: 'Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection' Brochure
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides a free, downloadable brochure for patients titled, "Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection."
The two-page brochure addresses a number of questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, including the following:
- How are staph spread?
- If I have a MRSA skin infection, how will it be treated?
- How should I take care of a MRSA infection at home?
- How can I prevent a MRSA infection in the first place?
Download the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's MRSA infection brochure (pdf) for adaptation and distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Paper-based record-keeping could affect patient safety, study findsRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala