Patient Education Tool: 'Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection' Brochure
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health provides a free, downloadable brochure for patients titled, "Helpful Reminders About MRSA Infection."
The two-page brochure addresses a number of questions about Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, including the following:
- How are staph spread?
- If I have a MRSA skin infection, how will it be treated?
- How should I take care of a MRSA infection at home?
- How can I prevent a MRSA infection in the first place?
Download the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's MRSA infection brochure (pdf) for adaptation and distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on MRSA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader