Patient Education Tool: FAQs About Surgical Site Infections Poster
The CDC has created a free, downloadable poster addressing frequently asked questions about surgical site infections.
The one-page poster addresses the following questions:
- What is a surgical site infection (SSI)?
- Can SSIs be treated?
- What are some of the things that hospitals are doing to prevent SSIs?
- What can I do to help prevent SSIs?
- What is CDC doing to prevent SSIs?
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about SSIs poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Site Infections:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC Institute for Quality Improvement launches toolkit on obese patients — 5 key pointsRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results