Patient Education Tool: FAQs About Surgical Site Infections Poster
The CDC has created a free, downloadable poster addressing frequently asked questions about surgical site infections.
The one-page poster addresses the following questions:
- What is a surgical site infection (SSI)?
- Can SSIs be treated?
- What are some of the things that hospitals are doing to prevent SSIs?
- What can I do to help prevent SSIs?
- What is CDC doing to prevent SSIs?
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about SSIs poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Site Infections:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes