Patient Education Tool: FAQs About Surgical Site Infections Poster
The CDC has created a free, downloadable poster addressing frequently asked questions about surgical site infections.
The one-page poster addresses the following questions:
- What is a surgical site infection (SSI)?
- Can SSIs be treated?
- What are some of the things that hospitals are doing to prevent SSIs?
- What can I do to help prevent SSIs?
- What is CDC doing to prevent SSIs?
Download the 8.5" by 11" FAQs about SSIs poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Site Infections:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 tips to addressing physician credentialing with payers during an acquisitionRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting