Patient Education Tool: 'Drug Interactions: What You Should Know' Brochure
The FDA provides a free, downloadable brochure developed by the Council on Family Health for patients focusing on drug interactions.
The 10-page brochure, titled "Drug Interactions: What You Should Know," is intended for patients with several different medicines, those who see more than one doctor or have certain health conditions.
Download the drug interactions brochure (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Drug Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights