Patient Education Tool: 'Drug Interactions: What You Should Know' Brochure
The FDA provides a free, downloadable brochure developed by the Council on Family Health for patients focusing on drug interactions.
The 10-page brochure, titled "Drug Interactions: What You Should Know," is intended for patients with several different medicines, those who see more than one doctor or have certain health conditions.
Download the drug interactions brochure (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Drug Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know