Patient Education Tool: 'Drug Interactions: What You Should Know' Brochure
The FDA provides a free, downloadable brochure developed by the Council on Family Health for patients focusing on drug interactions.
The 10-page brochure, titled "Drug Interactions: What You Should Know," is intended for patients with several different medicines, those who see more than one doctor or have certain health conditions.
Download the drug interactions brochure (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Drug Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Vail Valley Surgery Center receives AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes