Patient Education Tool: 'Drug Interactions: What You Should Know' Brochure
The FDA provides a free, downloadable brochure developed by the Council on Family Health for patients focusing on drug interactions.
The 10-page brochure, titled "Drug Interactions: What You Should Know," is intended for patients with several different medicines, those who see more than one doctor or have certain health conditions.
Download the drug interactions brochure (pdf) for distribution in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Drug Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know