The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Education Tool: Clostridium Difficile FAQs Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster answering frequently asked questions from patients about Clostridium difficile.
The poster addresses seven questions about C. diff, including the following:
- What is Clostridium difficile infection?
- Who is most likely to get C. diff infection?
- What are some of the things that hospitals are doing to prevent C. diff infections?
- What do I need to do when I go home from the hospital?
The poster is available as a one-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in English (pdf), two-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in English with larger text (pdf) and as a one-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in Spanish (pdf). Download it for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing almost 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Clostridium Difficile:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Tips for Improving Endoscope ReprocessingRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers