Patient Education Tool: Clostridium Difficile FAQs Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster answering frequently asked questions from patients about Clostridium difficile.
The poster addresses seven questions about C. diff, including the following:
- What is Clostridium difficile infection?
- Who is most likely to get C. diff infection?
- What are some of the things that hospitals are doing to prevent C. diff infections?
- What do I need to do when I go home from the hospital?
The poster is available as a one-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in English (pdf), two-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in English with larger text (pdf) and as a one-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in Spanish (pdf). Download it for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing almost 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Clostridium Difficile:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC single specialty vs. multispecialty — Which is best?
- The ASC infection control manifesto: 4 essentials for survey readiness
- Cleveland Clinic Florida $302M expansion to include ASC: 5 things to know
- Extension Healthcare awarded for alarm safety software: 5 points
- Sale/lease-back deals attract ASC owners