Patient Education Tool: Clostridium Difficile FAQs Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster answering frequently asked questions from patients about Clostridium difficile.
The poster addresses seven questions about C. diff, including the following:
- What is Clostridium difficile infection?
- Who is most likely to get C. diff infection?
- What are some of the things that hospitals are doing to prevent C. diff infections?
- What do I need to do when I go home from the hospital?
The poster is available as a one-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in English (pdf), two-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in English with larger text (pdf) and as a one-page 8.5" by 11" flyer in Spanish (pdf). Download it for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing almost 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Clostridium Difficile:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. G. Richard Puente of Metropolitan Gastroenterology Associates
- AAAHC accredits BayCare Surgery Center: 4 things to know
- Anthem-Cigna antitrust case could come the next 2 weeks: 3 key notes
- Cedars-Sinai receives $10M for 'decades-long, groundbreaking' inflammatory bowel disease study: 4 things to know
- U.S. House passes $6.3B package to fund NIH, FDA research: 5 things to know