Patient Education Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Flyer From APIC
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology provides a free, downloadable flyer on hand hygiene.
The flyer, titled "Clean Hands Saves Lives!," provides guidance when how to wash hands, when to wash hands and steps to properly wash hands with alcohol-based sanitizers and with soap and water.
Organizations can hang the flyers on their walls for as guidance and reminders for staff and patients and distribute them to patients as good practices to following treatment.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things ASC leaders should know for Monday — Feb. 20, 2017
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016