Patient Education Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Flyer From APIC
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology provides a free, downloadable flyer on hand hygiene.
The flyer, titled "Clean Hands Saves Lives!," provides guidance when how to wash hands, when to wash hands and steps to properly wash hands with alcohol-based sanitizers and with soap and water.
Organizations can hang the flyers on their walls for as guidance and reminders for staff and patients and distribute them to patients as good practices to following treatment.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC by the numbers: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine