The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Education Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Flyer From APIC
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology provides a free, downloadable flyer on hand hygiene.
The flyer, titled "Clean Hands Saves Lives!," provides guidance when how to wash hands, when to wash hands and steps to properly wash hands with alcohol-based sanitizers and with soap and water.
Organizations can hang the flyers on their walls for as guidance and reminders for staff and patients and distribute them to patients as good practices to following treatment.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Study suggests digital messaging system can help patients prevent SSIsRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala