Patient Education Tool: 'Clean Hands Save Lives' Flyer From APIC
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology provides a free, downloadable flyer on hand hygiene.
The flyer, titled "Clean Hands Saves Lives!," provides guidance when how to wash hands, when to wash hands and steps to properly wash hands with alcohol-based sanitizers and with soap and water.
Organizations can hang the flyers on their walls for as guidance and reminders for staff and patients and distribute them to patients as good practices to following treatment.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Hand Hygiene:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- SourceMed, Change Healthcare partner on outpatient medical billing services: 5 key points
- Change Healthcare and SourceMed partner in order to create integrated billing solutions for outpatient providers
- 5 risks ASC owners face when they don't have a succession plan
- 5 things to know about AAAHC's Dr. Arnaldo Valedon
- Global capsule endoscopy market to grow at CAGR 14.8% until 2020: 5 trends