The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient Education Tool: 'Be More Involved in Your Health Care' Brochure
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality provides a free, downloadable brochure which provides patients with tips to use before, during and after a medical appointment.
AHRQ notes that one way patients can make sure they receive good quality healthcare is to be an active member of their healthcare team, and that patients who talk with their doctors tend to be happier with their care and have better medical results.
Download the tips for patients brochure (pdf) for distribution to your patients.
Note: View our database providing almost 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Education:Patient Education Tool: FAQs About Surgical Site Infections Poster
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 30 Statistics on ASC Space & Rent
- Dr. Liza Capiendo Named Chief of Colon & Rectal Surgery at Cedars Sinai
- Northstar Healthcare Reports $13.5M in 4Q Patient Revenue, Up 108%
- South Carolina Hospitals Argue Gov. Nikki Haley's Veto Could Not End CON Program
- AGA Research Foundation & Pfizer Offer $200k Grant for IBD Research