Patient & Staff Safety Tools: 'Cover Your Cough' Poster & Flyer
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster and flyer for healthcare settings that convey the message of "cover your cough."
The resources are available in a number of languages including English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese.
To access the webpage that includes the "Cover Your Cough" poster and flyer, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Russell Cohen of The University of Chicago Medicine
- NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers sends members to Capitol Hill in support of access to care bills: 3 takeaways
- Senior in home care start-up Hometeam names CMO: 4 takeaways
- Pain Con Pain Consultants at Piedmont receives accreditation: 3 takeaways
- Obalon Therapeutics 3 balloon capsule system safe, effective for obesity treatment: 5 takeaways