Patient & Staff Safety Tools: 'Cover Your Cough' Poster & Flyer
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster and flyer for healthcare settings that convey the message of "cover your cough."
The resources are available in a number of languages including English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese.
To access the webpage that includes the "Cover Your Cough" poster and flyer, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes