Patient & Staff Safety Tools: 'Cover Your Cough' Poster & Flyer
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster and flyer for healthcare settings that convey the message of "cover your cough."
The resources are available in a number of languages including English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese.
To access the webpage that includes the "Cover Your Cough" poster and flyer, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center