Patient & Staff Safety Tools: 'Cover Your Cough' Poster & Flyer
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster and flyer for healthcare settings that convey the message of "cover your cough."
The resources are available in a number of languages including English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese.
To access the webpage that includes the "Cover Your Cough" poster and flyer, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians