Patient & Staff Safety Tools: 'Cover Your Cough' Poster & Flyer
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster and flyer for healthcare settings that convey the message of "cover your cough."
The resources are available in a number of languages including English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese.
To access the webpage that includes the "Cover Your Cough" poster and flyer, click here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know